“So, let’s talk about dying.”
“What about dying?”
“Let’s talk about people too young to die, talk about people who scripted their deaths and painted emptiness where they were.”
“Can we not talk about this?”
“Well, I want -”
“Well, I don’t.”
“Let’s imagine this guy who died is someone -"
“Who is he? Wait, do you even know who died?"
“Well, sort of. I don’t know him well enough. You know what poisons his death? He didn't die from an illness or accident, no crumpling of vehicles, no sudden crash. No one to blame. He enacted his death with a noose. Why, why, why?”
“Well, calm down, be –"
"Why didn't he turn to us, any of us? His friends from high school and junior college? His classmates from university, his confidantes from the poetry writing class? His professors? We're all around.”
“Life can be unpredictable, huh?”
“Enough with this philosophical bullshit, honestly. Don’t exploit his death to spread messages about life and love."
"I... ... I... Oh, look, look at that professor. His nose is so sharp. I bet if his head’s cut off and stuffed, his nose would make a good coat-hanger.”
“I’m afraid that this isn’t funny, not at all.”
- Lab Report on Chemical Kinetics (Initial Rates Method & Activation Energy from the Temperature Dependence of the Reaction Rate)
- Lab Report on Acid-Base Titrations of ammonia, acetic acid, NaOH and HCl
- Lab Report on Synthesis of Ferrocene
- A Critical Analysis of The Trees, by Phillip Larkin
- Lab Report on Determination of the Ka of CH3COOH using conductance
- Lab Report on Isolation of Chlorophyll and Beta Carotene
- Lab Report on Hydrolysis of tert-butyl Chloride in polar solvents
- Lab Report on Synthesis of Cu(II) - Tetraphenylporphinate
- ► 2016 (20)
- ► 2015 (18)
- ► 2014 (72)
- ▼ October (6)
- ► 2012 (104)
- ► 2011 (115)
- ► 2010 (131)