[Person A] Morning, do you want to hear a joke about nitric oxide?
[Person B] NO.
How about another joke? What do you do with a sick chemist?
If you can't helium, and you can't curium, you might as well barium.
(laughs then stops.)
Okay. Okay. Today I told a joke and there was no reaction.
Hmm, it's hard to make another one. All the good ones argon.
[Person B] Just shut up please.
- Lab Report on Acid-Base Titrations of ammonia, acetic acid, NaOH and HCl
- Lab Report on Hydrolysis of tert-butyl Chloride in polar solvents
- Lab Report on Chemical Kinetics (Initial Rates Method & Activation Energy from the Temperature Dependence of the Reaction Rate)
- Lab Report on Synthesis of Ferrocene
- Lab Report on Determination of the Ka of CH3COOH using conductance
- A Critical Analysis of The Trees, by Phillip Larkin
- Lab Report on Isolation of Chlorophyll and Beta Carotene
- A Critical Analysis of The Tempest by Shakespeare
- ► 2016 (17)
- ► 2015 (18)
- ► 2014 (72)
- Reflections for NUS CM3303 China Immersion Program...
- Chemistry Jokes
- Art Stage Singapore 2013
- Independent Science Research (UROPS) (CM3288/3289)...
- China Trip: Madame Tussauds Wax Museum (Shanghai)
- An Animal Cell
- A Perspicacious Student
- Steven Craven & His Elephant Story
- Chinese New Year Goldfish Ornaments 折纸金鱼
- Ng Eng Teng: The Grandfather of Singapore Sculptur...
- On Dreaming
- China Trip: The Ugly Tourists
- Re-defining Politics
- CM3303, China Immersion Program: Visits to Fudan a...
- China Trip Day 1: Clouds Casting Shadows
- On the 20th, 40th, 60th and 80th levels of Life
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2012 (104)
- ► 2011 (115)
- ► 2010 (131)