Mum: Where's your eldest brother?
3rd Brother: Thereeee, he's sleeping there.
Mum: Your youngest brother?
3rd Brother: Toilet.
Mum: Your 2nd brother?
3rd Brother: He's sleeping in that corner.
Mum: Aiya, too many children. Can't keep track.
3rd Brother: Throw some into the rubbish bin loh. Those who only eat and sleep.
Mum: Throw you arh? The rest will be my ATMs next time.
- Lab Report on Acid-Base Titrations of ammonia, acetic acid, NaOH and HCl
- Lab Report on Chemical Kinetics (Initial Rates Method & Activation Energy from the Temperature Dependence of the Reaction Rate)
- A Critical Analysis of The Trees, by Phillip Larkin
- Lab Report on Determination of the Ka of CH3COOH using conductance
- A Critical Analysis of The Tempest by Shakespeare
- Lab Report on Synthesis of Ferrocene
- Lab Report on Isolation of Chlorophyll and Beta Carotene
- Lab Report on Synthesis of Cu(II) - Tetraphenylporphinate
- ► 2016 (20)
- ► 2015 (18)
- ► 2014 (72)
- ► 2013 (114)
- The Table Is Round and Flat
- Forced Smiles
- Life is about -
- Memes on Language
- On The Nature of Words In Poems
- Lab Report on Cyclic Voltammetry
- Lab Report on GCMS Microextraction
- Lab Report on the Determination of the Stability C...
- Lab Report on The electronic absorption spectrum o...
- Analysis: My Country and My People (by Lee Tzu Phe...
- Haikus on Technology
- Orchids (Wild?)
- Conversation between Mum and Her Teenage Son
- ▼ October (13)
- ► 2011 (115)
- ► 2010 (131)