Why do we live for holidays? Why do we spend more time planning for the next trip than for our next phase in life?
What is it about the present predicament that we cannot experience it fully and must resort only to looking forward?
Is this a sad expression of modern living? That we're so numbed to the chaotic pace of the modern metropolis and can only long to be away from it.
Or is this an essential, inescapable feature of the human condition? That we will always search for the elusive, undefinable something.
- Lab Report on Chemical Kinetics (Initial Rates Method & Activation Energy from the Temperature Dependence of the Reaction Rate)
- Lab Report on Acid-Base Titrations of ammonia, acetic acid, NaOH and HCl
- Lab Report on Synthesis of Ferrocene
- A Critical Analysis of The Trees, by Phillip Larkin
- Lab Report on Determination of the Ka of CH3COOH using conductance
- Lab Report on Isolation of Chlorophyll and Beta Carotene
- Lab Report on Hydrolysis of tert-butyl Chloride in polar solvents
- Lab Report on Synthesis of Cu(II) - Tetraphenylporphinate
- ► 2016 (20)
- ► 2015 (18)
- ► 2014 (72)
- ► 2013 (114)
- ▼ April (7)
- ► 2011 (115)
- ► 2010 (131)