and pulse, then
dim and fade.
What should I say?
She asked a question -
he didn't reply.
He asked a question -
she didn't answer.
it is all.
It screams, it
Nothing to say.
Nothing to hide.
- Lab Report on Acid-Base Titrations of ammonia, acetic acid, NaOH and HCl
- Lab Report on Hydrolysis of tert-butyl Chloride in polar solvents
- Lab Report on Chemical Kinetics (Initial Rates Method & Activation Energy from the Temperature Dependence of the Reaction Rate)
- Lab Report on Synthesis of Ferrocene
- Lab Report on Determination of the Ka of CH3COOH using conductance
- A Critical Analysis of The Trees, by Phillip Larkin
- Lab Report on Isolation of Chlorophyll and Beta Carotene
- A Critical Analysis of The Tempest by Shakespeare
- ► 2016 (17)
- ► 2015 (18)
- ► 2014 (72)
- ► 2013 (114)
- ► 2012 (104)
- Song of a Changsha ware
- Lab Report on Chemical Kinetics (Initial Rates Met...
- A Pen That Isn't Just A Pen
- Week's worth
- Time for the 'whatever-may-be's
- On happiness (II)
- Lab Report on Qualitative and quantitative analysi...
- Lab Report on excitation and emission spectra of Q...
- Lab Report on Capillary Electrophoresis
- On Happiness
- How the SMS Conversation Died
- The Fascination with Unhappiness
- ▼ October (13)
- ► 2010 (131)