By eighty-six year-old Nadine Stair,
"If I had to live life over again, I'd dare to make more mistakes next time. I'd relax. I'd limber up. I'd be sillier than I've been this trip. I would take fewer things seriously. I would take more chances, I would take more trips, I would climb more mountains and swim more rivers. I would eat more ice cream and less beans. I would, perhaps, have more actual troubles and fewer imaginary ones. You see, I'm one of those people who was sensible and sane, hour after hour, day after day.
Oh, I've had my moments. If I had to do it all over again, I'd have more of them. In fact, I'd try to have nothing else - just moments, one after another, instead of living so many years ahead of each day. I've been one of those persons who never goes anywhere without a thermometer, a hot-water bottle, a raincoat, and a parachute. If I could do it again, I would travel lighter than I have.
If I had to live all over again, I would start barefoot earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall. I would go to more dances, I would ride more merry-go-rounds, I would pick more daisies."
- Lab Report on Acid-Base Titrations of ammonia, acetic acid, NaOH and HCl
- Lab Report on Chemical Kinetics (Initial Rates Method & Activation Energy from the Temperature Dependence of the Reaction Rate)
- Lab Report on Synthesis of Ferrocene
- Lab Report on Determination of the Ka of CH3COOH using conductance
- Lab Report on Synthesis of Cu(II) - Tetraphenylporphinate
- Lab Report on Hydrolysis of tert-butyl Chloride in polar solvents
- A Critical Analysis of The Trees, by Phillip Larkin
- Lab Report on Isolation of Chlorophyll and Beta Carotene
- ► 2016 (20)
- ► 2015 (18)
- ► 2014 (72)
- ► 2013 (114)
- ► 2012 (104)
- An inspirational post I read in a book
- Random Events
- Credit Suisse: Innovation In Art Series Video, An ...
- UOB POY 2011 Results
- Random Thoughts from Whispers Past
- A letter to trainee teachers
- Teaching a Class of Primary School Students: A Day...
- Dali : Mind of a Genius @ Marina Bay Sands
- ▼ July (9)
- ► 2010 (131)