Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant,
gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small does not serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking
so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine, as children do.
We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
And, as we let our own light shine, we consciously give
other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our fear,
our presence automatically liberates others.
by Marianne Williamson
- Lab Report on Chemical Kinetics (Initial Rates Method & Activation Energy from the Temperature Dependence of the Reaction Rate)
- Lab Report on Acid-Base Titrations of ammonia, acetic acid, NaOH and HCl
- Lab Report on Synthesis of Ferrocene
- A Critical Analysis of The Trees, by Phillip Larkin
- Lab Report on Determination of the Ka of CH3COOH using conductance
- Lab Report on Isolation of Chlorophyll and Beta Carotene
- Lab Report on Hydrolysis of tert-butyl Chloride in polar solvents
- Lab Report on Synthesis of Cu(II) - Tetraphenylporphinate
- ► 2016 (20)
- ► 2015 (18)
- ► 2014 (72)
- ► 2013 (114)
- ► 2012 (104)
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2010 (131)