As usual, he closed his eyes.
The random tugging, snipping and twirling of his hair began. It was time for him to get his haircut. Why must hair grow? It's a waste of good nutrients. I mean, pretty nothing much happens with them too.
'Is this okay?'
'Huh?' Startled, he opened his eyes. 'Sorry?'
'Your fringe. Do you want it shorter? Less thick?'
A stock response - one he often used without forethought - rolled off his tongue. 'Oh, it's perfect. You got it just right.' For good measure, he beamed at the hairdresser.
The hairdresser paused, as though befundled. Then, there was an awkward silence.
'Erm, I didn't cut any yet...'
HOW PAISEH IS THAT??
- Lab Report on Acid-Base Titrations of ammonia, acetic acid, NaOH and HCl
- Lab Report on Chemical Kinetics (Initial Rates Method & Activation Energy from the Temperature Dependence of the Reaction Rate)
- A Critical Analysis of The Trees, by Phillip Larkin
- Lab Report on Determination of the Ka of CH3COOH using conductance
- Lab Report on Synthesis of Ferrocene
- A Critical Analysis of The Tempest by Shakespeare
- Lab Report on Isolation of Chlorophyll and Beta Carotene
- Presidential Elections 2011, Singapore
- ► 2016 (20)
- ► 2015 (18)
- ► 2014 (72)
- ► 2013 (114)
- ► 2012 (104)
- ▼ 2011 (115)
- ► 2010 (131)