The lionfish glided gracefully through the waters, it's fins dancing and fanning. It wasn't luxuriating in the feel of the frigid waters against it's scales, nor was it thinking of food, shelter. It was in a world of its own, where cotton-like clouds and un-fish-like forms soar.
Earlier on, it had witnessed a flock of strange shadows swooping above the water surface. In a moment of sheer wonder, it leapt. The joy, though short-lived, was sublime.
Ah, how it wish it could fly!
- Lab Report on Chemical Kinetics (Initial Rates Method & Activation Energy from the Temperature Dependence of the Reaction Rate)
- Lab Report on Acid-Base Titrations of ammonia, acetic acid, NaOH and HCl
- Lab Report on Synthesis of Ferrocene
- A Critical Analysis of The Trees, by Phillip Larkin
- Lab Report on Determination of the Ka of CH3COOH using conductance
- Lab Report on Isolation of Chlorophyll and Beta Carotene
- Lab Report on Hydrolysis of tert-butyl Chloride in polar solvents
- Lab Report on Synthesis of Cu(II) - Tetraphenylporphinate
- ► 2016 (20)
- ► 2015 (18)
- ► 2014 (72)
- ► 2013 (114)
- ► 2012 (104)
- ► 2011 (115)
- ► 2010 (131)