buffeted by ill winds.
aspersions and awkwardness,
harass and keep harassing.
a sense of disquiet.
was i at fault?
their pettiness hurts.
unreasonableness, cowardliness -
i shouldn't care,
not this much,
not so badly.
Sometimes, not caring may be the antidote to one's pain. There are certain issues - dealing with cowards, sneaks, snakes - that does not merit one's concern. There's no point fretting about what everyone thinks of you. Or the rumours that's circulating behind your back. Or the fact they may be portraying themselves as the victimised/ vanquished to gain sympathy.
All that doesn't matter, so long that people you respect and care for know who you are and what you stand for. That's all that matter. Really. Truly.
(But, why then, do I feel so unsettled by these ill winds buffeting around me?)
- Lab Report on Acid-Base Titrations of ammonia, acetic acid, NaOH and HCl
- Lab Report on Chemical Kinetics (Initial Rates Method & Activation Energy from the Temperature Dependence of the Reaction Rate)
- Lab Report on Hydrolysis of tert-butyl Chloride in polar solvents
- Lab Report on Synthesis of Ferrocene
- Lab Report on Determination of the Ka of CH3COOH using conductance
- A Critical Analysis of The Trees, by Phillip Larkin
- Lab Report on Isolation of Chlorophyll and Beta Carotene
- A Critical Analysis of The Tempest by Shakespeare
- ► 2016 (17)
- ► 2015 (18)
- ► 2014 (72)
- ► 2013 (114)
- ► 2012 (104)
- ► 2011 (115)
- ► 2010 (131)